As we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, we are excited to bring you this issue on creation care! With the global interest in climate change and saving the earth, we reflect on why it matters and what our part is to play in this.
We challenged a Kallos reader to go on a journey of embarking on the 3Rs and our writer Kang Li shares God’s perspective on creation and why our daily choices matter. We also interview Audris, the founder of sustainable fashion brand Paradigm Shift Label and find out how it’s making an impact. Take our eco-warrier quiz and read up on five green jobs you never knew existed!
- I Became an Orphan At 22, But Found God
- Is it OK to wonder if the Bible or God is real?
- My Parents Banned Me From Talking To My Guy Friend
- To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You – Worth The Time?
- Washed & Risen – A Devotional on Baptism
- Say What? Out of the Heart The Mouth Speaks
- A Story From A Refugee
As you come to appreciate God’s heart for creation, may being eco-friendly not just be a social trend, but a calling as you seek to love the world and its people in a deeper manner.