In this issue, we look at how Jesus often shows us grace against reason. We answer a reader’s question on whether it’s possible to find a new partner even if she has slept with her ex-boyfriend, and how to find contentment in singlehood.
We hear from a couple on how they saved their first kiss for the wedding altar and from a girl who failed her O’Levels! One of our writers reflect on the lessons she learnt from her friends’ suicides, and we explore the question of why people find it difficult to believe in Jesus despite historical evidence of His existence and resurrection?
- Interview with Willa of Alabaster Co.
- Kallos Challenge: 12 Days of Thankfulness
- The Great Joy of Christmas Devotional
- Quiz: Test your knowledge and figure if these quotes are from the Bible or elsewhere!
- Ways Jesus’ Sacrifice Was Better Than Tony Stark’s
- Child Cybersex Trafficking in Philippines
As you read this issue of Kallos, we encourage you to ponder the many ways that you have received a second chance, and witnessed His grace in your life!