Made For More Devotional
Kallos magazine brings you Made for More, a series of heartfelt articles that explores various issues that teenage girls face. Hear from fellow sisters about their struggles. Share their joys, trials and victories in this journey of loving God. Complete with quizzes, reflection points and helps in the back for small group discussion, this book will guide you through the challenges of life.
– Discover your worth beyond the number on the weighing scale, your report card or your Instagram
– Learn to be set apart in your mind and relationships
– Find out what guys really think and how to relate with them
– Recognise what makes a good friend and how to be one
– Learn how to love your (less than perfect) families
– Explore how to live a radical faith
Comes with a Leader’s Guide for 6 fun group discussions!
“If I were still 15 and needed answers to the struggles I was facing, I’d definitely find some in this book. The stories, reflection questions and action points go deep and real about God, love and life. You’ll be inspired to take a good look at your walk with God, and embrace His love and purpose.”
– Jennifer Heng, Director, Safe Place
“My youth group has subscribed to Kallos since its first issue and I’m delighted to see this magazine evolve into a book! Made For More is a helpful resource for all youth ministries as it offers a fresh perspective on womanhood for young ladies. I appreciate the Leaders’ Guide because it encourages interaction and immediate application.”
– Joey Asher Tan, Next-Gen Pastor, Grace Assembly of God
“This book helped me rediscover God’s heart on many issues teen girls like me face everyday, and has set me on the right path to overcome these struggles. GOD stuff + GIRL stuff = really GOOD stuff!”
– Kalista Wan, Student